San Pancho Living
10 Reasons to Never Visit San Pancho
At Casa Mar Azul, we do everything possible to create the feeling you’re living in your own personal resort. However, like anywhere, some things in San Pancho are out of our control.
If these will ruin your vacation, then San Pancho may not be for you:
- Possible encounters with jungly creatures from teensy ants to strolling iguanas
- Loud surf, deep-throated bird calls
- Unpredictable beach and surf conditions
- Hot, humid summers (June-October) with spleen-pulverizing thunderstorms; balmy, sunny winter (December-January) with occasional cold spells when you want to wear a fleece at night
- Construction noise, workers’ ranchero music, rumbling trucks
- During Christmas-through-Easter, challenges for driving and parking in town, getting restaurant reservations
- In town, thumping music at night; loudspeaker vehicles selling shrimp, brooms or political candidates; roosters crowing at all hours
- Occasional power outages, WiFi outages, water outages, rough roads with pot holes and speed bumps
- ATMs run out of pesos
- You’ll fall head-over-heels in love with San Pancho and never return home.